Teaching Assistant / LSA
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate, teaching assistant to join our Chol/Class team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals.
Our school is based in an award winning building which is often complemented for being bright, warm and welcoming. We even have our very own Happiness Committee!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a commitment to support the ethos of Sacks Morasha
- Have a passion for children’s learning and development
- Have an understanding of how to support pupils with learning difficulties
- Posses his aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
- Have an ability to support staff and pupils where necessary with flexibility within the role.
To receive an application pack, please contact: email@example.com
Completed application forms should also be emailed to this address.
Closing date for applications: 28/2/19
Interviews will be during the week of 4/3/19
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.