Post Title: Reception Class Teaching Assistant
Salary: Level 2 – 36 hours (8.30am -4.00pm)
High Standards Together
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking for a passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant with previous primary school experience to work in our Reception class who will share our values and vision and will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school. The role will involve working with all the pupils in the class as well as challenging and supporting small groups and individual children both in class and during lunchtime.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. We continue to be committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Foundation Stage Leader and school team.
We are seeking a Reception Class Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a passion for working with children in an EY setting
- Will work proactively and enthusiastically within our team
- Be patient and listen and value children’s views
- Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities
- Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors
- Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley
- Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet
We can offer:
- A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community
- A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school
- Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ grading
- Well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A highly motivated and capable staff team
- A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school
- An engaged school community and parent/teacher association
- A commitment to quality professional development , including development opportunities with partner schools in Barnet
Holy Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at email@example.com
Completed application forms and accompanying supporting statement should be returned to the school by either email or post.
Closing date: Noon Thursday 21st March 2019
Interview date: 28th March 2019
Start Date: 22nd April 2019
- Salary Offer Level 2 (NJC 15-18)
- Attached Documents 2_LDBS-Application-Form-for-Reception-TA-Holy-Trinity-CE.docx, Reception-Class-TA.pdf