Post: Reception Class teacher (applications from NQTs welcome) or Early Years Phase Leader
Cromer Road is a popular and successful 2 form entry Primary School with extensive, lovely grounds and new facilities. We are seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and enthusiastic class teacher/EYFS Phase Leader to join our committed team.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children who have an excellent attitude to learning
- the opportunity to lead the Early Years team
- an exciting environment in which to develop your skills
- a strong Leadership and staff teamYou will offer us:
- knowledge of excellent early years practice
- the skills needed to lead and develop a strong Early Years curriculum (EYFS Phase Leader)
- good organisational and interpersonal skills
- the motivation to be part of an outstanding provision
- a sense of humour!
We strongly recommend a visit to our school; please call to arrange an appointment. For an application form and further details please contact the school. Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: Friday 14th June 2019
Interview date: Monday 17th June 2019
Cromer Road School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Salary Offer MPS (£27,595- £38,963) or UPS (£40,308-£43,347) including Outer London Allowance plus TLR £2721 (for Early Years Phase Leader)
- Attached Documents 4_Teaching-Emailable-Application-form.doc, Early-Years-Phase-Leader-Class-Teacher-JD-and-PS.docx