Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join our administrative team to undertake this multi-faceted pivotal role in Reception and Administration within our Ofsted‘outstanding’ school. Enthusiasm for working in an SEN school environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a pro-active approach, excellent IT and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple issues while remaining calm are all essential skills required for this position.
The primary focus of the role will be to present a professional and welcoming persona to all visitors and the school community.
You will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- an excellent telephone manner
- the initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner
- ability to prioritise demands and be adaptable
- skills in office procedures
- the ability to work as part of a team and manage the school’s AdminAssistant
- the ability to work happily in a busy environment under pressure of deadlines and multiple tasks
- excellent command of the English language, including spelling, punctuation and grammar
You will be:
- discreet, tactful and diplomatic in nature, with sound judgement and reliability at all times
- confident and calm in dealing with queries from parents, staff and pupils familiar with excellent office practice and general administration
We will offer you:
- Team work, support and a welcoming atmosphere
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A well run school and vibrant, family orientated community
- Access to Gesher’s staff well-being package
Deadline for applications: Ongoing basis. A more detailed job description is available on the school website.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer Competitive
- Attached Documents https://schooljobnetwork.co.uk/post-a-job-2/?action=post_job&package_id=3908#