Childs Hill nursery offers children an excellent introduction to education and enjoyment of school life. We are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join our enthusiastic and ambitious Early Years team. The successful candidate will be committed to working collaboratively, raising attainment for all and actively promoting inclusion.
The school is committed to offering ongoing professional development and many opportunities are available within this role. The nursery works collaboratively with our Reception class, Children’s Centre and Pathways ARP, autistic resource provision.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ Level 3/ BTEC National Diploma in Childcare or equivalent
- Keen, enthusiastic and a positive team player
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- To have a vision of what good early years learning is all about.
We will offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- Fantastic children to work with
If you would like to find out more please speak to our Headteacher. We also welcome visits and would invite candidates to visit our lovely school, ring the school office to arrange a visit. Job description, person specification and an application form are available on the school website www.childshill.barnet.sch.uk
Closing date: Thursday 31 January @ Noon
Interview date: Thursday 7 February