Post Title: EARLY YEARS/ NURSERY CLASS TEACHER (1.5 days a week ) Fixed Term 1 Year
(N1 to M6 £27,596 to £38,963 Pro Rata)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? The Headteacher and Governors at Fairway School and Children’s Centre are looking for an outstanding class teacher to join us, providing creative and challenging experiences for our children.
This is an exciting, fun and rewarding opportunity to join our small, friendly and rapidly improving school. Staff at Fairway are committed to providing all children with high quality teaching and learning experiences that lead to a consistently high level of pupil achievement.
Our Fairway motto is ‘Success for all!’ We can offer you the support needed to develop and progress further in your career as a class teacher. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and aspiring leaders.
We are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner who:
- Is enthusiastic, innovative and creative
- Is able to inspire pupils and have high expectations for all children
- Has a good record of attainment and improving rates of progress of children
- Is a good communicator and team player
- Has excellent organisational skills
Fairway can offer you:
- Pupils who behave exceptionally well and have positive attitudes to learning
- A broad and balanced curriculum which is enhanced by a wide variety of opportunities, including our forest classroom
- A dynamic team of professionals who work together to drive school improvement
- Governors who are ambitious for the school and work effectively with us
- A caring school community with supportive parents/carers
- Onsite fee paying child care
- Expertise of Children’s Centre staff
- Strong links to adjoining special needs school
Visits to the school are welcome and strongly encouraged by the Headteacher. Please contact the school office to arrange this.
Fairway is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) service check along with other relevant employment checks
Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date 9th December 2019
Interviews: week commencing 9th December 2019
- Attached Documents