We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and skilled finance officer with excellent communication skills. The role will cover a range of Trust and school finance functions, including to:
- Maintain manual and computerised financial records for income and expenditure using Access Education (finance) and Arbor (online payments and MIS)
- Raise orders, process invoices and pay suppliers using BACs
- Manage petty cash resources
- Detailed monitoring of departmental budgets. Advice on the implications of decisions
- Complete and submit forms, VAT returns etc., including those to outside agencies
- Co-operate with outside agencies (including internal and external auditors) and ensure an audit trail exists for all aspects of work
There is the opportunity for career development as the school grows.
The hours are from 9am to 3.30pm term time, plus three weeks (negotiable).
If you would to have an informal discussion about the role, please call Claire Edwards on 0208 181 3183 or email email@example.com.
Saracens Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
- Attached Documents