Mathilda Marks-Kennedy is an outstanding modern orthodox Jewish school and we are now looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Office Manager to join us from Monday 25th March 2019. The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a school office manager or business manager role
- Be well organised with strong computing and administrative skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – a professional and warm approach
- Have a positive attitude and is flexible in a busy work environment.
For an application pack, please visit http://www.mathildamarks.org.uk/Job-Vacancies/ or phone the school office. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, starting 8am. Term time plus time during school holidays.
Salary: SCP 27 – SCP 32 £26,538 – £30,930 per annum (plus 2% pay award effective April 2019) depending on experience.
Closing date: 12pm on Monday 11th February 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 27th February 2019
Start date: Monday 25th March 2019 or sooner if available
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
- Salary Offer SCP 27 – SCP 32 £26,538 - £30,930 per annum (plus 2% pay award effective April 2019)
- Attached Documents Office-Manager-Advertisement-MMK-0119.pdf