School name: Hollickwood School
School address: Sydney Road, Muswell Hill London N10 2NL
Tel: 020 8883 6880
Headteacher: Mr Hugh Vivian
Early Years Educator
Job Title: Early Years Educator
Hours per week: 35 hours per week
Salary: Grade G, £28,215 – £31,548, pro rata, term time only, initially one year contract
Reports to: Deputy Headteacher
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and motivated Early Years practitioner to join our hard working and dedicated Early Years team in the Reception Class.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to the provision of high quality early years education.
• shares our belief that learning through play and the importance of providing a safe, secure and caring learning environment lie at the heart of outstanding EYFS provision
• enjoys working as part of a team, is flexible, co-operative and a good communicator
• has experience of working with colleagues to plan for and assess children’s progress in each of the six areas of learning
• understands the importance of promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children in their care.
• has excellent communication skills and is able to develop positive home/school relationships.
We can offer you:
• a friendly and welcoming school
• a supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
• excellent opportunities for professional development
Hollickwood Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the Person Specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits are warmly welcomed please telephone the school to arrange an appointment.
Please download the application pack and return completed applications directly to the school using the contact details above.
You will be notified within three working days of the closing date if you have been short-listed for interview. If you have not heard, within that time, you have not been short-listed. It is not possible to reply to all job applicants individually.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th September 2019, 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 11th September 2019