Deputy Headteacher, St Pauls CE Primary School, N11
‘We are a welcoming community underpinned by a strong inclusive Christian ethos. Each individual is encouraged to work with their whole heart to strive for wisdom, through learning which is broad and enriching. We show compassion for all in God’s creation and have the endurance to meet future challenges’ St Paul’s Vision
Dates: Apply by midday 25th February 2019. Job starting September 2019.
Salary range: Leadership scale 8-13
NB: salary dependent on experience
Location: New Southgate, N11
Contract type: Full time (4 day contracts will be considered on request)
Contract term: Permanent
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We do not accept CV’s.
A small, vibrant Church school family in a thriving and diverse community in north London is looking for an inspirational Deputy Head Teacher.
We are looking for a deputy head teacher who:
- Has a commitment to consistently high standards of teaching and learning
- Can inspire every child to achieve their potential and motivate and manage staff to achieve excellence in an environment that values their wellbeing
- Can be open and responsive to new challenges
- Can support the head teacher in the school vision and and act as a model for its values
We can offer you
- A community with shared values derived from a Christian ethos that underpins our drive to offer an outstanding start in life to every child in our school
- Opportunities for support and professional development, including an active local schools partnership, courses with the LDBS, job-shadowing and mentoring.
- Spirited, caring, curious and open-minded pupils
- An enthusiastic and hard-working staff
- A supportive Governing Body
Please do come and visit us – we will gladly show you around our school, of which we are justifiably proud.
Closing date: 25th February 2019 (midday)
Shortlisting: 27th February 2019
School visits for shortlisted candidates: 28th February – 5th March 2019
Interview date: 8th March 2019 (& 6th March dependent on numbers of shortlisted candidates)
Location and contacts:
St Paul’s C of E Primary School, The Avenue, New Southgate, London, N11 1NQ
To arrange a visit to our school or if you have a general query, please contact Nadia Solari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8368 4839.
To discuss the role further please contact the Chair of Governors, Claire Betts, at: email@example.com