An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding and inspirational SEN teacher
to join our team. Experience with Special Educational Needs would be
advantageous. The candidate does not need to be of a Jewish Faith although, a
respect the Ethos and Values of the school would be expected.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who:
- is an exemplary, outstanding SEN classroom practitioner and is able to work
alongside a team of TA’s and therapists
- has the ability to work as part of a forward looking strategic team
- has a deep understanding of how children with special educational needs learn
- is secure in their knowledge of differentiation of the National Curriculum
- to accelerate pupil progress and raise attainment
- is a proven, successful team player with excellent motivational and interpersonal
In return we can offer:
- to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of professionals who are
passionate about SEN
- to be part of a new, upcoming and outstanding school that will have links to the
University of Cambridge and Professor Simon Baron Cohen
- a supportive, warm and passionate team
- access to Gesher’s staff well-being package
Deadline for applications: ongoing basis. A more detailed job description is available on the school’s website.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Saints’ is a popular and successful school within a friendly and supportive community. Our commitment to the wellbeing of all children is reflected in the children’s outstanding behaviour. We share a passion for learning and believe in a growth mindset. NQTs and more experienced members of staff are welcome to apply. Regardless of your previous experience, All Saints’ is a place where you should feel determined to improve your teaching skills.
We can offer you:
- a well-resourced school
- a highly supportive and friendly staff team
- children with outstanding behaviour
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development
- a welcoming and positive Christian ethos
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- enthusiastic and well-motivated
- committed to promoting high standards
- a reflective and creative practitioner
- committed to inclusion
- willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
Visits are encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment. Our website www.allsaintsn20.barnet.sch.uk will also give you valuable information about our school and local community.
Further details and an application form are available from the school office or from the website.
Closing date: Monday 20th May, 1pm
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will undergo and full DBS check.
Moss Hall Junior School
Nether Street, London, N3 1NR
Tel: 020 8445 7965
Executive Headteacher: Katie Dawbarn
KS2 Class Teacher
Main Pay Scale or UPS
Required from 1st September 2019
Moss Hall Junior School is a four-form entry school set in generous grounds close to West Finchley tube station. We are a school community ready for the task ahead; we believe we can and will succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspiring teacher capable of joining our team at this exciting time. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and people skills who will support the whole school community in collaborating to bring about positive and lasting change.
At Moss Hall Junior School we have much to be proud of:
- Fantastic, articulate children, happy to be at school and ready to learn.
- A dedicated team of staff, who thrive from motivational leadership.
- An energised and focused governing body, ready to work collaboratively to realise an ambitious vision for all members of the school community.
- A supportive, enthusiastic parent body, engaged in their children’s education.
- A commitment to a broad and balanced curriculum, particularly the excellent music provision for which we are known.
- School grounds which offer much potential for the future; we have various open green spaces, a sports field, a swimming pool, a stage and a small wooded area.
We are a culturally diverse school that is committed to meeting the needs of all our pupils, staff and the wider community through our inclusive practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- can inspire others
- is looking to join a highly motivated team
- will model and support our school values
- is eager to make a positive contribution to the success of our school
- has high expectations and is committed to providing quality learning experiences for all
Visits to the school are encouraged and tours are available on Wednesday 24th April and Thursday 25th April. Please call or email to make an appointment.
Application forms and further information can be found on our website.
Please return your completed application form to us by Monday 29th April by noon.
Interviews will be held on Friday 3rd May.
Moss Hall Junior School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Class Teacher MPS/UPS + Outer London
Closing date: Thursday 25th April 2019.
Shortlisting: Friday 26th April
Interview date: Wednesday 1st May 2019
Start date: September 2019
Salary: MPS/UPS + Outer London with curriculum leadership opportunities
Location: East Finchley, Barnet N2
Contract: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
High Standards Together
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking to appoint enthusiastic, inspirational teacher to join our staff team in September 2019 who will share our values and vision; who will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school with a single bulge class and a nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. We are committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Is an outstanding teacher, with the ability to, motivate and develop the highest standards in our teachers
- Will work transparently, proactively and enthusiastically within our team
- Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities
- Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors
- Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley
- Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet
- Is interested in supporting or leading a curriculum area
We can offer:
- A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community
- Well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A highly motivated and capable staff team
- An engaged school community and parent/teacher association
- A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school
- A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school
- Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Outstanding’ grading
- A commitment to quality professional development , including development opportunities with partner schools in Barnet
Holy Trinity are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at email@example.com
- Salary Offer MPS/UPS + Outer London
- Attached Documents 4_LDBS-Application-Form-2017.docx, HT-Primary-School-info-pack_class-teacher-2019.pdf, LDBS-Application-Form-for-Class-Teacher-Holy-Trinity-CE.docx, HT-N2-Primary-School-info-pack-class-teacher-2019.pdf
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher with the flexibility to work across the age ranges. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, fantastic teacher and willing to play a role in helping our school develop further.
The Headteacher and the Governing Body of the school
Liaison with the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school, Governors, Parents, Children, Advisors and other Professionals
To carry out the professional duties covered by the latest School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document. The postholder will be expected to undertake duties in line with the professional standards for qualified teachers and uphold the professional code of the General Teaching Council for England.
- Teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
As a Class Teacher:
- Implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
- Support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
- Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
- Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources that challenge and support learning
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into planning;
- Work with school leaders to track the progress of individual children and intervene where pupils are not making progress;
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- Promote the school’s code of conduct amongst pupils, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy;
- Participate in meetings which relate to the school’s management, curriculum, administration or organisation;
- Communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
- Make effective use of ICT to enhance learning and teaching
- Lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom;
- Participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers
This job specification may be reviewed annually or earlier if necessary. In addition it may be amended at any time after consultation with you.
Applications are welcome from NQTs who will be supported by an experienced mentor.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by phoning or emailing the school.
Please request an application form directly from Monkfrith School.
Childs Hill is a creative and caring school with high standards and the drive to keep on improving. In tough times we remain focused on giving our pupils a primary school experience to enjoy and remember.
We will offer you:
- Wonderful children and a happy school community
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Strategic support from our Senior Leadership team
- A chance to teach at the only primary school in the UK to hold the Restorative Services Quality Mark
- A school deeply committed to inclusive education with an ethos focused on success for all
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding, innovative and inclusive teacher who can motivate others and lead by example
- Hold high expectations of yourself and others
- Have a friendly and approachable manner and excellent communication skills
- Be determined to play a part in the further development of our school
- Demonstrate commitment to helping children & parents succeed and achieve
- Be a reflective, restorative and self-aware practitioner who is ready to learn new skills
So….if you are a creative, enthusiastic (experienced or aspiring) teacher we want to hear from you. If you would like to find out more about the position or arrange a visit to our lovely school, please speak to our Headteacher Dan Hawkins.
Closing date: Monday 25 February @ Noon
Interview date: Thursday 28 February
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alma Primary School is looking for a KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher to join our team for September 2016. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Full Time, MPS (Outer London)
The successful candidate will:
– be an enthusiastic, inspirational and imaginative teacher
– have high expectations for all pupils
– will support our pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
– have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards
– have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
– an informative and welcoming induction
– happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn
– a commitment to your professional development
– friendly supportive staff and governors and a diverse welcoming community
All applicants are encouraged and warmly welcome to visit our school.
Please contact the School Business Manager Wendy Ochs on 0208 8043302 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment and collect a ‘Candidates Information Pack’ which includes the Person Specification and Job Description.
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.