Moss Hall Junior School
Nether Street, London, N3 1NR
Tel: 020 8445 7965
Executive Headteacher: Katie Dawbarn
KS2 Class Teacher
Main Pay Scale or UPS
Required from 1st September 2019
Moss Hall Junior School is a four-form entry school set in generous grounds close to West Finchley tube station. We are a school community ready for the task ahead; we believe we can and will succeed.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspiring teacher capable of joining our team at this exciting time. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and people skills who will support the whole school community in collaborating to bring about positive and lasting change.
At Moss Hall Junior School we have much to be proud of:
- Fantastic, articulate children, happy to be at school and ready to learn.
- A dedicated team of staff, who thrive from motivational leadership.
- An energised and focused governing body, ready to work collaboratively to realise an ambitious vision for all members of the school community.
- A supportive, enthusiastic parent body, engaged in their children’s education.
- A commitment to a broad and balanced curriculum, particularly the excellent music provision for which we are known.
- School grounds which offer much potential for the future; we have various open green spaces, a sports field, a swimming pool, a stage and a small wooded area.
We are a culturally diverse school that is committed to meeting the needs of all our pupils, staff and the wider community through our inclusive practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- can inspire others
- is looking to join a highly motivated team
- will model and support our school values
- is eager to make a positive contribution to the success of our school
- has high expectations and is committed to providing quality learning experiences for all
Visits to the school are encouraged and tours are available on Wednesday 24th April and Thursday 25th April. Please call or email to make an appointment.
Application forms and further information can be found on our website.
Please return your completed application form to us by Monday 29th April by noon.
Interviews will be held on Friday 3rd May.
Moss Hall Junior School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.