- Assist in maintaining the school in a good state of repair and appearance
- Assist in ensuring the security, health & safety and smooth running of the school
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in compliance with School’s Health & Safety Policy and to be an ambassador for Health & Safety
- Routinely undertake statutory Health & Safety compliance checks as directed
- To participate fully in all aspects of the life of the school, maintaining good relationships, remaining courteous with all stakeholders and working with initiative.
Experience is not necessarily essential for candidates who possess a proactive and enthusiastic outlook as training can be made available.
The school is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application form and further information is available to download from our website www.qegschool.org.uk Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications to the school preferred.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 17th May 2019
Interviews to be held during week beginning 20th May (We reserve the right to interview candidates who specifically meet our criteria before this date).
- Salary Offer £20,514 - £24,462 per annum