We are seeking an enthusiastic and caring individual to work in our welcoming and supportive school starting in March 2024. This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
· 20.6 hours per week term time only (39 weeks pa) – actual salary = £13,799
For your application to be successful you will be able to offer some or all of the following:
· experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs, preferably in a primary or early years setting;
· commitment to maintaining high standards of behaviour and motivating children to learn;
· confidence providing support utilising good literacy and numeracy skills;
· an ability to be fair, apply equal opportunities at all times and understand the importance of confidentiality;
· resilience, optimism and a belief that with the right support all children can make effective progress;
· evidence of team working and an ability to use your own initiative;
· have a commitment to the foundation, aims and values of the school as a Church school;
· are committed to ongoing personal professional development;
If you are confident that you have the skills to work in our school then we want to receive your application.
For an application form and further details please see attached or visit our website www.stmarysen4-barnet.co.uk:
Completed application forms should be returned to the school in person, by post or via email to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We do not accept CV’s.
Closing date = midday Wednesday 28 February 2024
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 4 March 2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org