St Mary’s C of E Primary School
Required from September 2021
We are looking to employ a full time class teacher for KS1 or KS2 who will be:
· An effective classroom practitioner
· Have a creative and genuinely child centred approach
· Have a desire to see all children achieve and fulfil their potential
· Have a commitment to the foundation, aims and values of the school as a Church school
· Are able to work well within a team
· Are committed to ongoing personal professional development.
If you are interested in developing your role as a teacher, we would love to hear from you. The Head teachers, Mel Adams or Maria Constantinou will be happy to correspond by email at email@example.com. A phone conversation can be arranged via this address.
An application form, job description and person specification are attached or can be found on the school website www.stmarysen4-barnet.co.uk.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 17th May 2020
Interview date: w/c 17 May (Interviews will be via Zoom)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.Outer London MPS £29,915 - £41,136