Teaching Assistant Vacancy for September 2022
Sacks Morasha are seeking to appoint highly motivated, passionate and energetic Teaching Assistant to join our school. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a calm, happy, hard-working and cohesive environment, which welcomes like-minded professionals. We can offer a warm and welcoming community that highlights the importance of Jewish life and prioritises staff wellbeing. Year group dependent on previous experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a commitment to supporting pupils reach their full potential
• Have opportunities to work with SEN pupils
• Have a passion for the learning and development for all children
• Possess high aspirations for all and a desire to raise standards
• To work as part of a team and independently
• Respect and support the Jewish ethos of the school
To find out more, or to arrange a visit to our school, please call 020 3115 1900.
To receive an application pack, please contact email@example.com.
Please send completed applications to the email address above.
Part-time, Full-time applications welcome.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th July 2022
Interviews first week of August and second week of September 2022
Salary according to experience and qualifications.
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job please visit morashajps.org.uk..