Part time: 0.4-0.6
Start: 22nd February 2021
Do you want to teach in a vibrant, happy, warm school where pupils enjoy learning and teachers enjoy teaching? If so, come and join our passionate and supportive team in this local one-form entry school.
We are a diverse school, where pupils share a real love of learning. We offer a full and rich curriculum inside and outside the classroom, and our staff have a strong ethos of collaboration and support.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic, and creative candidate who will enjoy working in an inspirational and innovative school. This is a maternity cover, job sharing with our experienced EYFS lead.
The successful candidate will:
• Be dedicated to the learning and growth of all children.
• Exemplify our staff values of Growth Mindset, High Standards, Integrity, Kindness.
• Plan and deliver exciting and purposeful lessons.
• Be able to enthuse, inspire and engage children.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
• Commit to develop children’s character within the Manorside Way: Be Kind, Be Brave, Take Pride, Work Hard.
To apply, please download and complete an application form, and email to Amanda Shipp at email@example.com. Please note, CV’s will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Monday 19th October at 9am.Dependent on experience