Holy Trinity CE Primary School
KS2 Class Teacher – 1 year fixed term contract with potential to extend
Closing date: Wednesday 16th June 2021 9am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 16th June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Outer London, NQT/MP1-UPS1, TLRs may be available for appropriately qualified candidates leading core subject areas
Location: East Finchley, Barnet N2
Contract: Full Time
Contract Term: 1 year fixed term contract with the potential to extend
Suitable for NQTs/Early Career Teachers: Yes
We are happy to accept applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. TLRs may be available for appropriately qualified candidates leading core subject areas, dependent on experience.
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational teacher to join our staff team in September 2021 who will share our values and vision; who will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school.
This position would be ideal for a teacher who is ambitious and would like to lead a core or foundation subject for their professional development, however NQT’s would be considered. We have very experienced staff who would assist in developing you with this opportunity.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school with a nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. Our most recent Ofsted graded the school as Outstanding. We continue to be committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
We can offer:
● A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school
● A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community with excellent transport links, 5 minutes walk from the London Underground
● Behaviour within in the school is exemplary, with pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
● A school which prides ourselves on our sporting and enrichment achievements, with an excellent outdoor space and field
● A highly motivated and capable staff team
● An engaged school community and parent/teacher association
● A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school
● Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Good’ grading
● A commitment to quality professional development, including development opportunities
We are looking for candidates who:
● Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities
● Is an outstanding teacher with the ability to motivate and develop the highest standards in our teachers
● Will work proactively and enthusiastically within our team
● Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors
● Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley
● Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet
Holy Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to create a family rooted in love for one another where children and adults can flourish and achieve their potential to reach their own spiritual, academic and personal goals.
“Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another” John 13:34
MPS1 - UPS1, TLRs may be available for appropriately qualified candidates leading core subject areas