Higher Level Teaching Assistant Maternity Cover (TO START JUNE 2024)
Contract Term: 2 ½ Days a week (term time only)
(Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays till 12:30 )
Mathilda Marks-Kennedy School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, talented and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our warm, friendly and supportive staff. This is a rewarding opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a positive impact in a community school.
· An exceptional higher level teaching assistant who will inspire and motivate all our learners including our SEND learners?
· Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
· Committed to inclusive education and raising standards for our all our pupils?
· Able to maintain a calm, positive and patient persona?
· Able communicate effectively with others?
We can offer you:
· Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
· A great staff team to work with
· Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
· Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
· A commitment to supporting work/life balance
We are looking for someone who is hard-working, who
shares our commitment to our Jewish and Zionistic ethos
and who is committed to inspiring our pupils to achieve their
For an application pack, please visit www.mathildamarks.org.uk or phone the school office.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Completed forms must be returned to the School Office.
Salary: £ 37,443.00 (pro rata)
Closing date: Monday 26th February, 12 noon
Interviews: Week beginning 4th March 2024
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com