Following the retirement of the current Headteacher, the Governors of Danegrove Primary School are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher for September 2021.
Danegrove Primary School is a happy, successful, inclusive and over-subscribed three form entry primary school. With community at its heart, Danegrove has a reputation for excellence in learning, provided within a caring and supportive environment. We have an experienced and dedicated team of staff who go above and beyond to help every child to fulfil their potential, both academically and personally.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who will recognise and build on the school’s many strengths, while identifying and rigorously addressing aspects of school performance that could be even better. They will, with the full support and backing of governors, promote an outstanding educational experience that will equip all students to be successful learners and citizens; confident, independent and well prepared for secondary school.
Do you have:
· a natural desire to collaborate and a passion for bringing about excellent progress and achievement?
· the ability to get the best from a team?
· determination to succeed?
· a disposition that is engaging and approachable with a keen desire to involve the whole community in ensuring the best outcomes for all its pupils?
How to apply:
· School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
· To book a school visit or just find out more about the position then please contact Alison Moretti, School Business Manager on 0208 370 0660 or email: email@example.com
· An application pack is available on our school website, www.danegroveschool.co.uk
Closing date: 25 April 2021 (6pm)
Interviews: Week beginning Monday, 10 May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.