Chalgrove Primary have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to teach in Forest Lodge – our additionally resourced provision for autistic children. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing specialist provision and work alongside an exceptional SEND practitioner and leader. Our children work within the purpose-built provision on the main school site and where appropriate in the mainstream school. Our provision offers an autism friendly environment where our children are happy and stimulated. We have a strong inclusion focus across the school. We have two classes and this post is for our younger class (Rec-Yr2 children).
We are looking for someone who:
· Is passionate about EYFS, working with children with ASC and Inclusion
· Has a dynamic approach to teaching and learning
· Can inspire and motivate our pupils with consistently good teaching
· Has a positive and solution focussed approach
· Is flexible and can work in a team
· Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Can be empathetic and understanding in their support and guidance for parents
In return we can offer:
A warm and welcoming work place
Friendly supportive staff
An amazing outdoor area
Opportunities for professional development
· An enthusiastic, supportive and experienced leadership team
· A school with high ambition, where you will enjoy teaching
If you have that talent, drive, enthusiasm and commitment needed to be an outstanding teacher in a challenging but hugely rewarding setting then please get in touch.
An application form and job description can be obtained by emailing the school office. Completed application forms should be emailed or posted directly to the school.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment policy and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.MPR + SEN point for the right candidate