Search Available Jobs
Teaching Opportunities for NQT's
2018 - 2019
Applications are invited from NQTs who are trained to teach at primary and secondary level. The Diocese of London has 158 primary and secondary schools in Inner and Greater London across 18 LAs – city, suburban and rural settings. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented teachers who would enjoy working within the ethos of church schools. Applicants will be offered a professional development interview before a panel of experienced headteachers, which will be an excellent preparation for the real thing.
Join School Job Network today and for one annual fee you will be able to do the following:
- Unlimited job adverts
- No extra fee for leadership positions
- Message potential candidates directly
- Manage your job and applications from your dashboard
If you would like to join School Job Network please click on the link below.
Join School Job Network today and create your own free profile. With a profile you can do the following:
- Set up job alerts
- Bookmark your favourite jobs
- Message employers about the available position
- Sell yourself to potential employers
If you would like to create your free profile please click on the link below.